Journalist/ Reporter/ Editor
Mob. +91 9769 77 9696 (India)
Mob. +7 (967) 562-89-45 (Russia)
July 2013 – April 2015 MA (Honors) in Politics, University of Mumbai
Department: Civics & Politics
September 2003 – July 2008 MA in Journalism, St-Petersburg State University
Department : Journalism Specialization: Modern Press, Business Journalism
05.2011 – till date
• Writing extensively on geopolitics and developing markets.
• Focus on deep economic analytics and reports on markets’ perspectives and challenges.
• Writing across various sectors from telecom, banking, FMCG, pharmaceuticals to tourism, culture and history.
• Covering business relations, bilateral trade between Russia and India.
Reports, Articles, Interviews published in:
Russia Beyond The Headlines rbth.com
Russia & India Business Report in.rbth.com
BRICS Business Magazine http://www.bricsmagazine.com
Global Government Forum http://www.globalgovernmentforum.com/
RIC Media http://ric.media/ and other publications
05.2011 – 12.2012
Head of Marketing at ESET India (ESS Distribution Pvt Ltd) www.esetindia.com
• Lead a marketing department of ESET India (ESS Distribution Pvt Ltd), a digital security company. Developed communication strategies through various media channels (print and electronic media, digital media, and outdoor media).
01.2011 – 05.2011
Special Correspondent, Business at Firstnews.ru (Russia) www.firstnews.ru
• Covered local and international business stories for an online daily publication. (Minimum of 2-3 exclusive stories a day).
• Wrote reviews, analytics, features on real estate market, retail and other industries, on government development policies, etc.
07.2009 – 12.2010
Country Manager / Mediacell.Bd Ltd (Bangladesh)
• Was responsible for Business Development, Marketing and Communicatios for a Russian IT start-up (vending equipment and payment processing) company in Bangladesh.
12.2007 – 07.2009
Editor-in-chief at St.-Petersburg Business-Magazine http://www.businessmagazine.ru/
• Managed the full production cycle for a fortnightly magazine.
• Lead the team of 15 members (correspondents, photographers, designers, proofreaders, sales team).
• Coordinated editorial work from planning to printing. Enforced deadlines.
• Organized numerous business events, conferences, exhibitions, etc. in order to promote the publication.
09.2006 – 09.2007
Editor, Editor-in-chief at “Concierge” (real estate and living policy newspaper) http://www.konserg.ru
• Managed production of weekly newspaper and two fortnightly trade magazines.
• Created the concept and developed the first online news portal for housing & municipal services industry.
Reporting team: 15 people.
Coordinating all editorial work, including writing own entries and editing others’.
• Organizing industrial business-events, conferences, summits.
01.2007 – 05.2007
Contributor at “Delovaja nedvijimost” magazine (Commercial real estate magazine)
• Reporter for monthly commercial estate magazine. Wrote stories and analytics on Russian and International real estate markets.
09.2006 – 03.2007
Contributor at Internet-magazine Guide to property www.g2p.ru
• Reporter for online daily news portal on commercial estate magazine. Writing stories, articles and reviews on Russian and International real estate market.
04.2005 – 08.2006
Reporter at Bonnier Business Press, “Delovoj Peterburg” Newspaper www.dp.ru
• Wrote articles, reviews, features on various industries.
• At different times covered commercial estate, retail, banks, insurance, telecom, less – arts and culture, city news.
• Interviewed some of the most prominent business persons in St.Petersburg and outside Russia.
01.2004 – 03.2005
Reporter, News Editor at “Latinskij Kvartal”Newspaper (Quartier Latin)
• Wrote articles and features on youth politics and government policies regarding youth, ecology, NGO sector in whole.
• Created a news department from scratch. Was responsible for sending newspaper to print. Organized NGO events.
09.2001 – 10.2003
Reporter at Newspaper “Gatchinskaya Pravda” (Politics and entertainment)
• Reporter of a local newspaper, writing about youth culture and municipal youth policy.
English: Upper Intermediate
French: Medium. Reading and Writing
Bengali: Basic (spoken)
Hindi: Basic (spoken)
Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom)
CorelDraw, All social media platforms, Photography: NikonD200, Canon7D, Canon5DMarkII
Address in India: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Date of Birth: 8th January, 1986
Nationality: Russian (holding Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) status)
Marital Status: Married
Mass media, Books, History, Politics, Psychology, Singing, Arts, Architecture, Travel, Photography, Documentaries.
References On request.